You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods must be checked on collection or delivery and not signed for until you are satisfied. If in doubt, please sign as
damaged and report to us within 48 hours - claims for damaged items will not be otherwise accepted.
2. Terms such as Unchecked or Not Checked are taken as clear acceptance of goods.
3. You must inform us of any discrepancies whatsoever within 48 hours of collection or delivery.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any claims once the item is fitted.
5. Product warranty cover parts only (not wear & tear or neglect) for 1 year unless otherwise specified.
6. An installation invoice from a professional installer must be provided in the event of a warranty claim.
7. We do not cover courier costs in any case. Faulty parts must be returned to us under the guarantee (at your own expense)
then we will send replacement parts at our expense.
8. All responsibility of goods lies with the buyer once they have been received.
9. We do not cover for consequential loss, labour or courier/transportation costs.
10. If you wish to cancel your order then items may be returned within 7 days by contacting us by phone (0844 884 9195) for
a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) which must be shown outside the package. Any items returned without a RMA
will be refused by our goods inwards department. We do not refund courier costs either way.
11. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the item(s) reach us in good condition and we will not be responsible for loss
or damage of returned items so please ensure you take out the correct insurance cover.
12. The customer must arrange for the return. Any non-faulty items will incur up to 25% handling charge.
13. Some items that are non-returnable will be advertised as such.
14. Purchases made by businesses are not subject to cancellation.
15. Do not book your installer until you have recieved and checked the goods.
16. We are not qualified to offer any professional advice for any of our products and can accept no liability or claims
suggesting the same.
17. You are advised to check the suitability of the product with a professional body.
18. The goods shall be at the risk of the customer from the time of delivery. However, the goods shall remain the sole and
absolute property of the company until cleared payment in full has been recieved.
19. We have a policy of continuous product improvement and reserve the right to alter the products without prior notice. All
technical information and measurements are approximate.
20. We do not employ field service agents but we only supply replacement parts for the initial 12 months from when you
recieve your goods and we do not cover labour costs.
21. All products must be installed by a qualified installer; otherwise we cannot provide any aftersales support.
22. The customer shall not be entitled to rescind the sale or reject any item for an error ommision or misstatement contained
in this catalogue.
23. We reserve the right to alter prices if necessary and goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at time of dispatch.
24. Any contract on which these conditions fall part of shall be governed exclusivley by the law courts of England.
Manufacturing - Import - Distribution - Wholesale
Our operation runs accross 4 UK locations with the stock holding capacity in our own premises. over 80,000 sq. ft
We have joint manufacturing ventures in various factories so you know you are buying direct from the source.
Our R&D team are constantly designing new and innovative products to supply the market demand.
Customer service is our no.1 prioroty
On our products we usually offer a 1 year parts guarantee unless otherwise specified and this does not include labour, carriage or consequential loss.
Telephone: 0844 884 9195 We have 10 lines which are open 7 days